Benefit Agents is focused on making the health insurance marketplace in California and across the country easier to understand for both the individual consumer and small business. We are contracted as certified agents with all of the top medical carriers in California and specialize in the public health benefit exchange – Covered CA; and the private medical exchange – CaliforniaChoice. In addition to medical insurance we can provide a suite of coverage and employee benefit services including dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Below are some of the reasons to use Benefit Agents:
- Our knowledge and understanding of California Choice, Covered California’s products and private medical insurance market allow us to make the best recommendations for you and your employees at no additional cost.
- In addition to medical insurance we can tailor fully comprehensive employee benefit programs.
- We take the process of researching California Choice, Covered California SHOP and other medical insurance plans out since we have been in the insurance industry for over 40 years.
- The rates are the same from broker to broker or if you go directly to an insurance carrier. Benefit Agents provides industry knowledge and expertise above our competition.
- We will make sure you or your business will receive all eligible subsides for you and your business.
- We understand the differences between networks on Covered California and California Choice plans as well as in the private medical insurance market.
There are one thousand other reasons we could list that put us above our competition. Contact us today for a free consultation and put us to work for you!
Meet our team of CA Brokers and Covered CA Certified Agents:
Arman Vahdatinia, Principal – License #0I88850
Striving to provide consumers an online solution to better facilitate the HR needs and legal requirements of small businesses has led to the creation of Benefit Agents. Having fully immersed himself in the recent historical changes due to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, he aims to educate small businesses on how to effectively manage costs and protect their most important asset – their employees. Arman is a former owner of three online futures brokerages, and now brings his advisory and financial expertise to the health care field. Arman attended San Jose State University and double majored in Finance and Computer Engineering.
Arman currently holds licenses in Accident and Health and Life Insurance in California. He is fluent in Farsi, and versed in Spanish.
Alex Bedrosian, Insurance Broker – License #0G33562
Alex began his insurance career at Word & Brown General Agency. In 2013, Alex joined Benefit Agents to assist with the influx of Covered CA SHOP business. Alex has strengthened the company’s partnerships through continued education and trusted partnerships. In addition, he manages many of the Bedrosian & Associates employee benefit accounts. Alex is a leading CA agent at Kaiser Permanente as well as a few other insurance companies.
Alex’s studies continue through the Charter Life Underwriter (CLU) designation which is the global benchmark of expertise in the areas of life insurance, business and estate planning. The Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) is the premier designation of the long-term care insurance industry, a mark of excellence that distinguishes recipients as the elite in the field. Alex currently holds a license in Accident and Health and Life Insurance in California.